Tuesday, January 20, 2009

El Presidente Nuevo: Barack Obama

All the buzz today was the inauguration. We were lucky to be able to watch this historic event during our Spanish class. I don't think our teachers could avoid it, plus I think they wanted to watch it more than teach.

I don't have a lot of time to blog today because I need to get home before dark so my Tica mom doesn't worry on account of me walking alone. Thankfully Ashlee gets back tomorrow so I'll have a walking buddy and my roommate back.

Yesterday was a successful day at the gym. Definitely sore today. Definitely going to keep it up. I might take up the spinning class on Mondays at 12:15 or perhaps another class that fits into my schedule.

Today is one of many days I'm proud to be an American. I can't wait to hear all about Ashlee's trip to D.C.

Now I'm off to head home. I put a photo album on the last post. Those are all my photos from last weekend.

Hasta Manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment