Saturday, January 3, 2009

T-Minus 19 Hours

I'm awake at my aunt's house, my last vacation stop before my 3 month excursion. I'm nervous, excited and probably every emotion in between. I'm one of the only people in the group arriving a day later than I'm supposed to but I'm telling myself it'll be fine. I'll meet my host family in their nine bedroom house (yes I gasped too) and I'll begin a new adventure of my life. I can't believe this moment is here now and I'm excited to write about every moment. I'm pretty sure I'm the first of my family to study abroad so I'm sure a lot of my relatives will want to know about every detail. So tomorrow at 7:29 I'll board my plane in Omaha, arrive in Denver and at 12:01 a.m. my plane will depart and I will be disconnected from my routine world I have come to know. I don't know what to expect or how to prepare for it. If there's anything my close friends have taught me, it's to just do. I'm going to just live every moment for what it is. I'm sure these 3 months will fly by and I hope I'll have plenty stories to tell. See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment